Thursday, May 14, 2009

We are home!


The day we got home from the hospital was filled with joy and some tears as I realized that Taylor was no longer my only child and it seemed as if everything had changed. As a cried a few tears Taylor gave me a big hug and asked, "you feel sad mommy?" I did not answer her because I was not sure if I was happy or sad I just knew our life would be different! The tears quickly dried as Taylor's smile grew bigger and bigger in the moments of holding her little sister and I knew that the different was good. Taylor has adjusted into the "Big Sister" role like a dream, I am so proud of her!!!! Chloe in our favorite preemie outfit! The piggy outfit was also one of Taylor's favorites! Chloe will be sporting a lot of Taylor's old clothes around (good thing Taylor has good taste)!

Taylor carrying her baby in the bjorn.

Learning how to gently hold Chloe. Taylor is so excited to play every "Big Sister" role and every morning asks, "where is my sister Chloe?"

3 comments:

  1. Love it! You need to post some of Chloe's photoshoot-I am so bummed they weren't still on my camera when I got home! Taylor and Chloe are going to be so much fun to watch grow up together. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Welcome home, Amberly and Chloe! I hope that the babymoon continues...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad all is well with the Nichols Family. Was so happy your mom told me about your blog. Love seeing great nieces grow.
    Love you all Aunt Lois

    ReplyDelete