Friday, December 18, 2009

Craftiness

We try to do a craft or activity everyday to keep Taylor, Chloe and mommy sane and keep the television from entertaining Taylor with Dora and Elmo! Here are some of the Christmas stuff we have done over the last week!

Chocolate chip cookies and Oreo brownies for friends and neighbors! I have to get them outta the house before I eat them and then wonder why my pants are snug! Gingerbread house! Taylor had a hard time putting the candy on the house and not in her mouth!


Glitter pine cones! Taylor loved squirting the glue all over the pine cones because she had to "bring her muscles out" to squeeze the glue!

Footprint/handprint reindeer that is on quilting fabric! So in 18 years I will have this made into a reindeer quilt! Yeah, I know Steve has already said, "you are going to make them do that when they are 18?" Why, yes I am! Sorry girls



3 years of Taylor's reindeer ornaments, look how she has grown (not much)! Haha my little peanut

Taylor and Chloe's ornaments


Snowman ornament made from white hand prints and the poem goes:
These aren't just 5 snowmen as anyone can see
I made them with my hand which is a part of me
Now each year when you trim the tree, you'll look back and recall
Christmas of 2009 when my hand was just this small!
Thanks Katy for the craft! It turned out super cute and Chloe's~ well it is more of a white blob but we made it work, just not blogable!! Haha

1 comment:

  1. SO jealous of the handprint/footprint reindeer on fabric. And the snowman ornament turned out so cute-don't you love it?!

    ReplyDelete