Thursday, June 11, 2009

First Day of Home Preschool

After some major whining and acting out since the birth of Chloe we decided to start doing some home preschool with Taylor. Here is our first day! Today's letter is "A"

This is our preschool area of the house

Practicing with the glue

Adding glue and sparkles to the airplane.

Cooking lesson of the day was "Apple Crisp"

Finding things around the house and neighborhood that started with the letter A we found daddy's alarm clock

My Adirondack chair

Our Address

An Ant!
At the end of the day Taylor said "this fun, thanks mom!" and it just made my whole day and all the planning worth it so on to the letter B tomorrow. Watch out for bears, bugs, and boats because we have a fun day planned!

3 comments:

  1. SOOO cute Amberly! You are doing such a great job with both of the girls on your own! Maybe James and I will come join you one day next week and I will make the lesson plans for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!!! It looks like Taylor enjoys gluing as much as her Grandma does! What a wonderful idea. Amb, you are always so creative, I am really looking forward to tomorrow's blog entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like so much fun..once again I am going to copy you and start something like this at home..thanks for the ideas!

    Oh...and by the way..those awesome burp rags I started making after you sent me yours..well they are selling out so fast here to a few stores I have taken them too! Thanks for that idea too!
    -Brooke

    ReplyDelete